$latex f $ and $latex g $ are functions such that $latex f(6) = 5 $ and $latex g(6) = -3 $. What is the value of $latex f(g(6)) $?
- $latex -15 $ (check answer)
- $latex 2 $ (check answer)
- $latex 5 $ (check answer)
- $latex 12 $ (check answer)
- It cannot be determined from the information given. (check answer)
Solutions, hints, and questions are welcomed. A full solution will be posted on October 16th. If you would like to learn how to enter math formulas into this blog, visit the WordPress LaTeX tutorial page.