In the diagram of six adjacent angles shown above, which of the following must be true?
- The sum of the six angles is $latex 360 \textdegree $
- All six angles are congruent to each other.
- Any pair of adjacent angles is supplementary
- I, only (check answer)
- II, only (check answer)
- I and II, only (check answer)
- I and III, only (check answer)
- I, II, and III (check answer)
Have a solution? Hint? Question? Drop it below. We’d love to hear from you. A full solution will be posted on December 14th. If you would like to learn how to enter math formulas into this blog, visit the WordPress LaTeX tutorial page.